Instructions for Authors
1. The submission of a paper implies the author's assurance that the paper has not been published and that it has not been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere. Once a paper is accepted, authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to the publisher.
2. The manuscript should be written in English. Submit the PDF file of your paper electronically either to the Editor-in-Chief at kuo math lsu edu or to a member of the Editorial Board.
3. Papers should be limited to 25 pages except for expository articles. The first page should contain the title, full name(s) and address(es) of the author(s), an abstract of at most 150 words, keywords and phrases, and 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification.
4. List references in alphabetical order and use the following styles. The first style is for proceedings articles, the second is for journal articles, and the third is for books:
1. Gross, L.: Abstract Wiener spaces, in: Proc. 5th Berkeley Symp. Math. Stat. and Probab. 2, part 1 (1965) 31--42, University of California Press, Berkeley.
2. Ito, K.: Stochastic integral, Proc. Imp. Acad. Tokyo 20 (1944) 519--524.
3. McKean, H. P.: Stochastic Integrals, Academic Press, New York, 1969.
5. Upon acceptance of a paper, the corresponding author will be requested to use the COSA format file (which can be downloaded below) to prepare the LaTex file of the paper. Then send the LaTex and PDF files of the paper to the Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Each corresponding author of an article will receive a free copy of the issue in which the article appears.