The following people have joined us for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Ling Long joins us as a tenured associate professor. Her area of expertise is number theory and modular forms. She spent last year as the Michler Associate Professor at Cornell.
- Siu-hung (Richard) Ng is a tenured Associate Professor, working in finite-dimensional Hopf algebras. He spent last year at Cornell.
- Visiting Professor Ani Wufuer, aka Geni Gupur, works with Prof. Neubrander.
- Visiting Associate Prof. Xiaoyong Xi works with Prof. Lawson.
- Visiting Assistant Professor Eyup Kizil has returned to work with Prof. Lawson.
- DAAD Postdoc Joscha Gedicke works with Prof. Brenner.
- Research Associate Stephane Merigon works with Prof. Olafsson.
- Visitor Hosoo Lee is extending his visit to work with Prof. Lawson.
- Rick Moscatello and Lindsay Waddell join us as full-time instructors, and Ellen Bush joins us as a part-time instructor.