GEAUX Baton Rouge
LSU is known throughout the United States for its sports program. Baton Rouge has a variety of coffee shops, parks, and activities.
All sports are free for students unless otherwise stated.
- Football on Saturdays at Tiger Stadium. Purchase season tickets and sell those for games you cannot attend (since there are always people looking for tickets). Need a ticket? Ask around the department.
- Women's Soccer at the LSU Soccer Stadium.
- Women's Volleyball at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center (PMAC).
- Basketball in the PMAC December through March: Men's team usually play Wednesdays and Saturdays, Women's team usually on Sundays and Thursdays.
- Women's Gymnastics in the PMAC. This program is consistently ranked among the top 5 in the nation.
- Women's Beach Volleyball at the LSU Beach Volleyball Stadium. This program is also a top 5 program in the nation.
- Baseball in Alex Box Stadium.
- Softball at Tiger Park.