Subject: Re:libI

From: [email-masked] (Ralf Dentzer)
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 14:21:30 +0200 (METDST)

Hello Alexander,
I stopped working at University Heidelberg in 1994, and indeed
stopped improving libI some time before that date.
The last version is still available, I think,
at ftp.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Bye
  Ralf Dentzer
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. As part of a project teaching cryptology to high school students,
we'd like to incorporate some kind of large integer library. I looked
at the LiDIA source, and your package is one of the ones used. But I
do not know whether I have the latest version of your package. The
OVERVIEW file does not list a "master ftp" site for the library,
and from searching a little at uni-heidelberg, it appears you are
no longer there. I hope you will receive this email.

Please let me know from where I can obtain the latest version. Thank
you.

Alexander Perlis
Dept of Mathematics
University of Arizona