Jerome William Hoffman
- The Hodge theory of flat vector bundles on a complex torus,
Transactions. of the A.M.S., 271, 1982, 117 - 131.
- An example in the theory of degenerating algebraic curves, Boll.
U. M. I., 1 - B, 1982, 885 - 917.
- Counterexamples to the lifting problem for singularities, Comm.
in Algebra, 11, 1983, 523 - 549.
- The Hodge theory of stable curves, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 51
(1984) no. 308, 91 pages.
- On Kollar's vanishing theorems I, Duke Math. J. 59, 1989, 521 -
- Heller's Axioms for homotopy theory, Cahiers de Topologie et
Geometrie Differentielle Categoriques, vol XXXVII - 3 (1996) 179 - 255.
- (with Morales, J.) Arithmetic of binary cubic forms,
Mathematique, 46 (2000), 61-94.
- (with Weintraub, S. H.) Cohomology of the Siegel modular group of
degree two and level four, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., 133 (1998), no. 631,
- (with S. H. Weintraub) Four dimensional symplectic geometry over
the field with three elements and moduli spaces of abelian surfaces,
Note di Matematica, 20, (2000/2001), 111-157. pdf
- Proceedings of the Conference on Quadratic Forms and Related
Topics. Held at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, March
26--30, 2001. Edited by J. W. Hoffman, J. Hurrelbrink, J. Morales, R.
Perlis and P. van Wamelen. Doc. Math. 2001, Extra Vol. Documenta
Mathematica, Bielefeld, 2001. pp. i--iv and 1--251
- (with S. H. Weintraub) The Siegel modular variety of degree two
and level three, Transactions of the A. M. S. 353 (2001) 3267-3305.pdf
- (with J. Madden and Hong Zhang) Pseudozeros of multivariate
Mathematics of Computation 72 (2003), no. 242, 975--1002 pdf
- Remarks on the zeta function of a graph, in Dynamical Systems
and Differential Equations, a supplement volume of
Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, Wei Feng, Shouchuan Hu and
Xin Lu (eds.), (2003), 413-422.pdf
- (with S. H. Weintraub) Cohomology of the boundary of Siegel
modular varieties of degree two, with applications, Fundamenta
Mathematicae, 178 (2003), 1-47.pdf
- (with Wang, H.- H.) Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity in
spaces, 17 pages, to appear, Advances in Geometry. preprint
- (with Wang, H.- H.) Curvilinear base points, local complete
intersection and Kozsul syzygies in biprojective spaces, 12 pages, preprint
- (with Adkins, W. and Wang, H.- H.) Equations of parametric
surfaces with base points via syzygies,
22 pages, preprint