Office: 147 Lockett Hall
Email: whardesty at math dot lsu dot edu
I am a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Department of Mathematics at Louisiana State University, working under the mentorship of
My research deals with representations and cohomology of algebraic groups over fields of positive characterstic. I am also interested in the representation theory of related structures, such as quantum groups at roots of unity.
I recieved my PhD from the
University of Georgia in Spring 2016 under
Daniel Nakano. Here is my CV.
- Support varieties of line bundle cohomology groups for $G=SL_3(k)$ (J. Algebra 448 (2016), 127-173).
- On support varieties and the Humphreys conjecuture in type $A$ (submitted)
- (with D. Nakano, P. Sobaje) On the Existence of Mock Injective Modules for Algebraic Groups (submitted)
- (with P. Achar, S. Riche) On the Humphreys conjecture on support varieties of tilting modules (preprint)
- MATH 2250: Calculus I (Fall 2015)
- MATH 1113: Pre-Calculus (Fall 2014)
- MATH 2250: Calculus I (Spring 2014)
- MATH 1113: Pre-Calculus (Fall 2013)
Copyright © 2016 William Hardesty. All Rights Reserved.