Welcome to the LSU Math Lab!
To enroll now in your current semester's course in MyMathLab, choose the option below that best fits your situation.
- If you remember your MML login name and password, login to your existing account. If you cannot login using your old login and password, use option 2 below. Once you are logged into your MML account, follow these steps.
- Click Enroll in Another Course on the top left. Enter the course ID number (teacher's last name and 5 digits, no space) given to you by your teacher the first day of class. The course ID is specific to your section. If you do not know your course ID number, ask a tutor. If you are prompted to pay, see option 2 below for payment methods and access choices.
- Be certain the email address associated with your MyMathLab account is your LSU email address so that your grades will transfer to Moodle correctly. To change this email address, login to MML, click your name on the top right, and then click Account in the pop-up window. You will be prompted to enter your password and Sign in. Then, click Edit to the right of the email address field, correct your email address if necessary, and then click Done before clicking the x on the right to close this window.
- Go to www.mymathlab.com.
- Select Student under Register Now.
- You will need a method of payment (access code, credit card, PayPal account or intention to obtain temporary access; debit cards are not accepted) as described on your Syllabus and the course ID number (teacher's last name and 5 digits, no space) given to you by your teacher the first day of class. The course ID is specific to your section. If you do not know your course ID number, ask a tutor.
- You must choose 18-week (1 semester) access or 24-month access. Math 1021 students who expect to take Math 1022 should choose 24-month access. For all other students, 18-week access is usually sufficient.
- When you get to the question "Do you already have a Pearson Education Account", note that MyMathLab, MyEconLab, MyStatLab, MyITLab, MySpanishLab, MyCompLab, Mastering Chemistry, and Mastering Biology are all Pearson Education products. If you have a Pearson Education Account with any one of these products, answer yes but ONLY IF you know your user name and password for that account. If you do not know the user name and password for your Pearson Education Account, answer no.
- When you are asked for an email address, you must enter your LSU email address even if you have another email address that you prefer. Do not enter any other email address or all of your MyMathLab grades will transfer to Moodle as blanks. Note that MML will automatically attempt to set your username to be your email address during the registration process. If you receive an error message stating that this username is unavailable, you must change your username but not the email address. Be sure to record both your MML username and password so that you do not forget them.