If you have already enrolled in your current semester's course in MyMathLab, use the menu on the left to begin working.
To enroll in your current semester's course in MyMathLab, choose the option below that best fits your situation.
- If you used MyMathLab at LSU in Fall 2018 or later for Math 1021, 1022, or 1023, and you remember your login name and password, you will not need to purchase anything.
If option 1 does not apply to you, Register as a new Student at www.mymathlab.com.
- Login to your existing account, and click Enroll in Another Course on the top left. Enter the course ID number (teacher's last name and 5 digits, no space) given to you by your teacher the first day of class. The course ID is specific to your section. If you do not know your course ID number, ask a tutor. If you cannot login using your old login and password, use option 2.
- Be certain the email address associated with your MyMathLab account is your LSU email address so that your grades will transfer to Moodle correctly. To change this email address, login to MML, click your name on the top right, and then click Account in the pop-up window. You will be prompted to enter your password and Sign in. Then, click Edit to the right of the email address field, correct your email address if necessary, and then click Done before clicking the x on the right to close this window.
- You will need a method of payment (access code, credit card, PayPal account or intention to obtain temporary access) as described on your Syllabus and the course ID number (teacher's last name and 5 digits, no space) given to you by your teacher the first day of class. The course ID is specific to your section. If you do not know your course ID number, ask a tutor.
- You must choose 18-week (1 semester) access or 24-month access. Math 1021 students who expect to take Math 1022 should choose 24-month access. For all other students, 18-week access is usually sufficient.
- When you get to the question "Do you already have a Pearson Education Account", note that MyMathLab, MyEconLab, MyStatLab, MyITLab, MySpanishLab, MyCompLab, Mastering Chemistry, and Mastering Biology are all Pearson Education products. If you have a Pearson Education Account with any one of these products, answer yes but ONLY IF you know your user name and password for that account. If you do not know the user name and password for your Pearson Education Account, answer no.
- You must use your LSU email address even if you have another email address that you prefer. Do not enter any other email address during the registration process or all of your MyMathLab grades will transfer to Moodle as blanks.