This page is mostly for my own convenience as I move between browsers at different locations and don't have my bookmarks with me.
Websites or activities I had a part in creating/maintaining/consulting:
- Derelict of the Year
- BICAS (Bicycle Inter-Community Art and Salvage)
- Louisiana Hiking Trails (non-profit that runs Capitol Historical Trail in Baton Rouge)
- Baton Rouge Progressive Network (non-profit that organizes events and projects)
- Baton Rouge Community Radio WHYR-LP 96.9 FM (non-profit non-commercial listener-supported community radio station with locally-produced programming)
- My aunt Barbara is a professional artist based in Decatur, George (near Atlanta) who paints custom representational stories based on your personal story
- Short films and other awesomeness from Asymptote Pictures, with my sister as director/producer and brother as a writer!
Tucson Classic/Independent Film-Related:
- tucsonfilm.com: Website of Timothy Gassen's Purple Cactus Media Productions, also provides information on Micro-Cinema showings at Club Congress of locally-made independent shorts.
- loftcinema.com: Website of both The Loft Cinema and the Tucson Film Society (which owns The Loft). Indie events include a monthly short film contest.
- reelinspiration.org: Reel Inspiration... Reel Vision Filmmakers' Conference
- tucsonstage.com: Casting and crew calls, and general information related to local film shoots.
- Tucson Weekly Indie Watch Column
- Cinema La Placita