R.A. Litherland's Home Page
- Richard A. Litherland.
- Retired Professor.
- University of Cambridge, 1979. My supervisor was Cameron Gordon.
- Research interests (pre-retirement):
- Low-dimensional topology, particularly knot theory.
- Former PhD students, with dissertation titles:
- Sam Nelson, Racks, quandles and virtual knots, 2002.
- Bill Schellhorn, Virtual strings for closed curves with multiple components and filamentations for virtual links, 2005.
- Steve Wallace, Surgery Description of Colored Knots, 2008.
- Email Address:
Not any more.