R.A. Litherland's Home Page
- Richard A. Litherland.
- University of Cambridge, 1979. My supervisor was Cameron Gordon.
- Research interests:
- Low-dimensional topology, particularly knot theory.
- Former PhD students, with dissertation titles:
- Sam Nelson, Racks, quandles and virtual knots, 2002.
- Bill Schellhorn, Virtual strings for closed curves with multiple components and filamentations for virtual links, 2005.
- Steve Wallace, Surgery Description of Colored Knots, 2008.
- Office Location and Phone:
- 378 Lockett Hall; (225) 578-1573.
- Email Address:
- Spring 2021:
- 1553, Calculus II
- 4153, Finite Dimensional Vector Spaces
For information, see Moodle.