Obtaining support with campus-wide systems
- For assistance with a technology classroom (such as a problem with the microphone or projector), please use the telephone within that classroom (usually near the podium). There is no number to dial; simply pick up the phone and wait for ITS to answer. You can do this during class for immediate assistance.
- For assistance with Moodle, please contact the Faculty Technology Center, 109 Middleton Library, email@example.com, 578-3375 (press option 1).
- For assistance with other non-department-specific computing matters (e.g., something involving your PAWS ID, or the LSU Mainframe), please contact the ITS Help Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 578-3375.
- To learn more about campus-wide systems and services, please see grok.lsu.edu.
Obtaining support with department-run systems
The department computer staff maintains department-specific computing systems and services. The purpose is to complement—not replace—campus-wide computing offerings. For assistance with a department-specific computing-related matter (i.e., something involving your math account as opposed to your PAWS account), please contact email@example.com, but note the following exceptions:
- If you seek batteries, paper, or other supply items, please see the business manager.
- If a printer or photocopier needs paper, toner, or unjamming, please see the Front Office student workers in 303 Lockett.
- Support Staff:
- Alexander Perlis: Computer Analyst
- Nikkos Svoboda: Computer Analyst
- Neal Stoltzfus: Computer Committee Chair
- Oliver Dasbach: Webmaster
- Bogdan Oporowski: Web Programmer