General information for students and information about exams
- This is where to start: Be An Actuary
- SOA candidates' newsletter: Candidate Connect
- Forums and Discussion on exams, careers, schools, and the profession: Actuarial Outpost
Exam preparation and academic links
- General information and sample questions are available at Be An Actuary (see above).
- Marcel B. Finan's webpage at Arkansas Technical University has free preparation material for Exams P/1, FM/2, MFE/3F, and MLC/3L.
- University of Windsor has excellent pages on the first four exams, including links to purchase material:
- Free Tools For Rational Education:
- The most common commercial preparation material used by our students:
- Actuarial Study Materials (ASM)
- Adaptive Dynamic Actuarial Practice Tests (ADAPT)
Recruitment for positions
Note: For internships start with the SOA and CAS sites.