- Overview / Get Help
- Network Accounts
- Instruction Support
- Licensed math software
- Printing / Scanning
- Annual Inventory
WeBWorK: Upload roster
Follow these steps to upload your student roster into your WeBWorK course:
- In your WeBWorK course, go to File Manager.
- Make sure you are in the "templates" directory.
- Choose New File to create a new file with a name like "Fall20XX-Roster.lst". (Important: it must end in ".lst".)
- An editor window will open. Use our roster converter tool to convert your student roster into WeBWorK format, then copy and paste it into the WeBWorK editor window.
- Save the roster file.
- Go to Classlist Editor and use the Import feature.